Airline Ticket Purchase Timeline

Hilarion Bibicoff

AH member
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
34
Location
Michigan
Member of
SCI, Ducks unlimited, DSC
Hunted
Michigan, Wyoming, Missouri, Texas, Newfoundland, British Columbia, New Mexico, South Africa
So May 2026 I will be hunting with Crusaders Safaris. When is the appropriate time to start looking/purchase your plane tickets?
 
 
I would be contacting one of the agents that are sponsors on the forum here the first of summer here and not even think of doing it myself unless I was a seasoned international traveler.

Especially if you are planning on taking your own firearms.

My recommendation is @TRAVEL EXPRESS
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I usually buy my international tickets about 6 months in advance. In this case, I’d contact travel express and I’d plan to buy them before the end of 2025 before hunting travel agents get busy from the shows in January. I don’t see a benefit buying tickets a year in advance.
 
Awesome. Thanks for the help guys.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,368
Messages
1,574,357
Members
170,016
Latest member
lapaseBugdal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top