AHers on Maui

Mac Baren

AH member
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
22
I am going to be on Maui Feb. 16-21 (along with FrogMorton). Are there any AHers in the vicinity who might like to meet up for a drink or bite to eat (or a cigar)? If so, we’d love to chat and swap hunting stories!

Thanks!

Gary
 
Have you been on Maui before, or is this your first time? I didn't know that there was an invasive Axis deer population until a few months ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MTA
PS - I have a decent list of tourist recommendations for Maui around here somewhere, if you'd like it.
 
Have you been on Maui before, or is this your first time? I didn't know that there was an invasive Axis deer population until a few months ago.
My brother lives on Maui. He sends me videos all the time of the Axis deer eating out of their garden. I am planning on going out there to hunt in 2024
 
My brother lives on Maui. He sends me videos all the time of the Axis deer eating out of their garden. I am planning on going out there to hunt in 2024



Oooh, that is very cool. Although I've been to Maui a couple of times, I didn't know about the Axis deer population until i heard about it from the Tim Ferriss podcast , and his sponsor the Maui Nui meat company.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MTA
Thanks for the information! I’ve been there once before for just a couple days, and it is a truly delightful place (although I didn’t see any of the fabled Axis deer!). What a blessing to have family there that you can take advantage of for hunting! ;)

Cash_tx, I’d be grateful for any information/recommendations you’re willing to share (if you don’t mind!).
 
  • Like
Reactions: MTA

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,292
Members
169,334
Latest member
ElizabetSc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top