AHers on Maui

Mac Baren

Reaction score
I am going to be on Maui Feb. 16-21 (along with FrogMorton). Are there any AHers in the vicinity who might like to meet up for a drink or bite to eat (or a cigar)? If so, we’d love to chat and swap hunting stories!

Thanks!

Gary

Have you been on Maui before, or is this your first time? I didn't know that there was an invasive Axis deer population until a few months ago.

Reactions: MTA
PS - I have a decent list of tourist recommendations for Maui around here somewhere, if you'd like it.

Have you been on Maui before, or is this your first time? I didn't know that there was an invasive Axis deer population until a few months ago.
My brother lives on Maui. He sends me videos all the time of the Axis deer eating out of their garden. I am planning on going out there to hunt in 2024

My brother lives on Maui. He sends me videos all the time of the Axis deer eating out of their garden. I am planning on going out there to hunt in 2024

Oooh, that is very cool. Although I've been to Maui a couple of times, I didn't know about the Axis deer population until i heard about it from the Tim Ferriss podcast , and his sponsor the Maui Nui meat company.

Thanks for the information! I’ve been there once before for just a couple days, and it is a truly delightful place (although I didn’t see any of the fabled Axis deer!). What a blessing to have family there that you can take advantage of for hunting! ;)

Cash_tx, I’d be grateful for any information/recommendations you’re willing to share (if you don’t mind!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg