AH Upgrade! (Comments & some Q&A)

Just when I knew how to use the old site:unsure:.....Looks very impressive. Good work!(y)
 
Looks very good thus far. I'm sure once I roam the entire site the outstanding quality will hold true. I'm just so glad I can access my latest favorite website again!
 
Outstanding job thanks for all you do
 
Great job! I love it!
 
I had assumed - feared- that the antis had knocked you out! Great to see I was wrong (yes dear, it happens).
 
You clean up real nice. Now I just have to figure out how to load photos again. Y'all are the only ones who will truly appreciate my safari hunt in July and all the critters I catch. And thrilled to see I earned a whole six trophies just for showing up here. If I reach a hundred.....do I get a prize? :LOL: :whistle:
 
Change...
My mother-in-law was resisting buying a new computer because she did not want to change. The computer was very old and being the dutiful son-in-law I said, "You can't teach old dogs new tricks. What are you?" She looked at me and then left the room. Two hours later she came back with a new computer. It should be pointed out that her first grandson had been born a couple weeks before this incident and I had some credit to use.

Like the Site!
 
"by the way the Avatars for some of now appear more pixelated, is there now more pixels available for the photos?"

You will need to reload your photo from a source. The OLD platform did not allow as much detail. When you reload it should be corrected. (If you reload from a more detailed picture.)
 
Just poke around and hit some buttons and you should be able to get a feel for the new platform.

Lots more options in the PROFILE PAGE.

Navigation is much easier:
The new header bar allows you to see where you are on the site.
For instance here we are at: Home /Forums /Community / News and Announcements
Hit one button or another and you will back up to the point you want.
 
Last edited:
:eek:I kinda like the robots....
 
cant upload pics.am logged on but im told i dont have permittion to upload pics.i dont even see any upload button.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How do I find my old posts ? I've had a hard look but can't find how. Any help recieved is appreciated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Go to your "Profile page".
Click button "Postings"
POOF!
 
Last edited:
cant upload pics.am logged on but im told i dont have permittion to upload pics.i dont even see any upload button.

Edward, the image loading is being worked on at the moment. Appreciate your patience.

On the BOTTOM of the posting window you will see an "upload a file" button beside "Post Reply" button.
Click on it. Pick the file and you are set.

Stella just arrived here by that method. :)

IMG_1696.jpeg
 
Last edited:
"Whats the easiest way to find my photo gallery??"

Scott

One method"
"Photos" button in the top bar.
Left column "Categories" list click "members galleries" button
Just pick the "S" in the alphabet across the top bar.

OR

"Sort by
" pull down menu top right side- Select "Alphabetical"
Pick "S" and you'll be there.
 
OK, I actually did that earlier but there are a lot of s's in there, so I bagged it and asked. I found it quickly on the second try. I was looking for my name but instead recognized one of my pics.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top