AH Houston Texas Area

We're planning on it!
Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Address is:
21212 Telephone Road
Hempstead, TX 77445
Cell: 281-744-4868

The best route for you and Nancy is to come down I-35 to Waco. Take loop 342 around to Hwy 6. Take Hwy 6 all the way to Hempstead. Let's say 2:00pm, but you guys come whenever you want. Hell, come on down Friday and spend the weekend. You can help me with the brisket!

Unless the rivers rise or I drown trout fishing in Montana this weekend, I'll be there my friend.
Glad you're back safe

Address is:
21212 Telephone Road
Hempstead, TX 77445

The best route for you and Nancy is to come down I-35 to Waco. Take loop 342 around to Hwy 6. Take Hwy 6 all the way to Hempstead. Let's say 2:00pm, but you guys come whenever you want. Hell, come on down Friday and spend the weekend. You can help me with the brisket!

You could bring your Weber @Royal27! :A Banana::A Stirring::A Sting:

But dang, didn't realize till now this was to be at the Reagan abode. But two full days of driving for a one day get together, just a bit much.

You could bring your Weber @Royal27! :A Banana::A Stirring::A Sting:

But dang, didn't realize till now this was to be at the Reagan abode. But two full days of driving for a one day get together, just a bit much.
I'll pick you up at hobby airport, problem solved!

Address is:
21212 Telephone Road
Hempstead, TX 77445

Talking to Nancy and then will let you know for sure when we are coming. And I do still remember how to get to Hempstead! LOL

I'm all for helping with the brisket!

Talking to Nancy and then will let you know for sure when we are coming. And I do still remember how to get to Hempstead! LOL

I'm all for helping with the brisket!
As you already know, there is a lot of marinating that needs to happen with a proper Brisket. None of which has anything to do with the actual brisket! Lol

Ok guys and gals, my wife said to let everyone know to bring their swim suits. It's gonna be hot and the pool will be a good way to cool off. Not mandatory, but it will be available.

Ok guys and gals, my wife said to let everyone know to bring their swim suits. It's gonna be hot and the pool will be a good way to cool off. Not mandatory, but it will be available.

Sandy is saying swimsuits not mandatory for the pool? :A Banana Sad:

what else besides booze would you like us to bring? Some sides? Dessert?

what else besides booze would you like us to bring? Some sides? Dessert?
Nothin buddy. Just looking forward to seeing everyone. Probably not quite like @Royal27 is suggesting I see everyone! :P Swimmer::S Boobs::E Excited:

I'm just a new guy on here, but Hempstead is not far from Conroe. I would love to meet y'all and pick your brains about my first trip to Africa.

Kathy and I plan to be there!

Edit: Without swimsuits. Let your mind wander....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellieWei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!