AH Houston Texas Area

Thanks Cody- I am out in Fulshear, SW of Katy.
Know exactly where that is, I have a project in Sealy that just started a couple weeks ago.

Thanks Cody- I am out in Fulshear, SW of Katy.
Houston here also, would like to pick some of you seasoned guys brains. Struggling to make a decision on first go at Africa.
Hey JP! Welcome to AH. I'm not to far away in Hempstead.

I work in Houston a few days a week and live in College Station would love a monthly deal with a couple beers in the area to talk shop.

Hey guys! Are we still on for meeting this Saturday?

I'm in but have to be at elk foundation banquet at 6:30 in Katy

Well see if anyone else chimes in.

Well see if anyone else chimes in.
Will be talking to Bullthrower tonight. Will send you my definite or not after talking to him. It's looking like we need to wait until you return though based on this thread so far!

What is the start time?

Not sure David. sgt_zim was originally setting this up. I'm sure he'll see these posts soon.

Kathy and I want to come...but knowing the time will help with planning as we do have a couple other things we need to do.

Tim,
It kinda looks like we need to plan a Buff Buster victory return party. Sgt.Zim is awol!

Tim,
It kinda looks like we need to plan a Buff Buster victory return party. Sgt.Zim is awol!

Sgt Zim last seen May 17th!

Son and I are heading to the range in the AM as it appears the weekend is going to deteriorate weather-wise after about 10AM...and be crappy most of Sunday.

Will probably make it home by noon.

But - it is looking like we may be meeting after Mr. and Mrs Buff get back!

Hey guys. Much appreciate everyone wanting to give us a proper send off! How about we have a get-together at our house after we get back? I'll put a brisket on the pit and have plenty of cold beer ! Whatcha think?

Last edited:
I will clear my calendar for that Wes! I just wish I was going with You, I think it's great you and Sandy are taking the family with ya. Memories that will last a lifetime Brother!
Good luck and shoot well,
Cody

Yes, yes, yes!

Hope you guys have a great and safe hunt. Look forward to seeing you all when you get back!

Tim

Thanks guys! Looking at a calendar, how does with July 1st or July 8th at my house sound??

Kathy and I will selfishly vote for the 8th, as we will be out of state from 6/30 to 7/4.

I will be on my hunt in South Africa during that time, so you must not only have a hunt report with pics, but a report and pics on the get together also. Sorry I will miss it, but I assure you that I will be coming to Houston to visit Gordy's this summer and will plan on getting over to your place also.....if I don't get permanently lost in Houston!!! Good luck on your hunt!

Kathy and I will selfishly vote for the 8th, as we will be out of state from 6/30 to 7/4.
July 8th it is. What say you Cody? This invitation is open to all AH members in the area. Just let me know if you can make it. I'm in the Hempstead area. Once we verify the date I'll post times and directions.

I will be on my hunt in South Africa during that time, so you must not only have a hunt report with pics, but a report and pics on the get together also. Sorry I will miss it, but I assure you that I will be coming to Houston to visit Gordy's this summer and will plan on getting over to your place also.....if I don't get permanently lost in Houston!!! Good luck on your hunt!
Your hunt definitely gets priority David! Good luck and have a fantastic time! We'll see you sometime after you get back!

Hey guys. Just checking to make sure we are still on for July 8th. @Bullthrower338 , @tarbe , @Royal27 , you guys still planning on coming? Any other members in the Houston area are more than welcome, just let me know if you can make it! @PHOENIX PHIL it's just a short drive, come on buddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.