AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2015

Flip flops???? My wife's go -to answer for every occasion. Hahaha

Can I go to work with you? I promise not to get in the way.

Sure...you can carry my laptop! :)

I am going over early to get two days of R&R in the EC. Unfortunately after that, it is 5 days of meetings in Jo'burg. :(

Mine may just still have a little bit of Zimbabwe on them. I will be wearing my safari boots for sure!

I have never touched Zim mud. Please don't clean them off!

Nancy didn't appreciate the redneck formal wear comment just now when she asked me what she should wear.... :A Tease:

We'll have to work on her sense of humor. Alcohol, could it be a factor?

We'll have to work on her sense of humor. Alcohol, could it be a factor?

Alcohol will definitely be used to improve her humor on saturday! LOL

Mine too, pretty sure!

Have a great time everyone. I wish I could join you, but all funds at this point are going into the taxidermy, shipping and import fund for my first safari. Hopefully next year i will be able to join you in Dallas or Vegas. Be well and stay safe.

Cheers,

Mike

My wife asked me what is the appropriate dress for the dinner. I told casual, right?
For me that means jeans and boots. Is this ok?

Yep, any ties will be promptly removed!

I only ever met one guy who really looked uncomfortable being at a casual affair in blue jeans and without a tie... And I mean this guy was literally "twitchy".

Now he's our crazy liberal Governor here in Minnesota!

Yep, any ties will be promptly removed!

There used to be a steakhouse in Dallas called Trail dust that would cut your tie off and staple it to the wall. Pretty cool! LOL

Alright...you guys can't be having so much fun you are unable to post a pic or two from DSC?

Don't buy up all the fun stuff before I get there tomorrow.

They only have some caps and t-shirts left!.... If any of you here are in the Crown Plaza Downtown, contact me in room 1036 and we will split a taxi to the dinner Sat night!

Finally here! Ozona to Houston last night, office all day then up here, I'm ready to wander around on foot tomorrow!
Hey Phil, I didn't even forget your bullets! Lol

Hope you guys and Ladies are having a great time. Lots of pics to share.

Leaving the house in about 20 minutes. Should be there about 9:30 or so and I am ready!!

Alright...you guys can't be having so much fun you are unable to post a pic or two from DSC?

Don't buy up all the fun stuff before I get there tomorrow.

I didn't know it was possible, but @billc bought every Blesbuck at the show yesterday....

They only have some caps and t-shirts left!.... If any of you here are in the Crown Plaza Downtown, contact me in room 1036 and we will split a taxi to the dinner Sat night!
We're at the Crown Plaza also! Room 1918. Cell 281-744-4868. Sounds like a plan!

Well folks I just got back to the room from the DSC AH Dinner and it was Awesome! It was great seeing Steve Scott and his lovely wife as well as all the old members and so many of the new ones. It was a great showing I think out of 80 seats I only seen 3 or 4 empty ones we'll have to work on that for next year. Thanks Guys it was really great seeing and meeting all of you.

I just returned to the hotel also. The dinner was well worth the $32.50. To those of you I met, hope to see you again next year and hope all of you have a great hunting year. Am looking forward to reading your upcoming reports!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!