African Sporting Creations

tarbe

AH legend
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
9,806
Location
Romance, MO
Media
121
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Sometimes you just have to get something off your chest.

I have had a number of interactions with Jim at African Sporting Creations...purchases through his website, visits at DSC, and working together on a little project.

I want to go on the record, here and now, and state that I don't know that I have encountered a finer, more honest or more honorable man in business than Jim Morando.

If you have not done business with Jim, you are missing out, plain and simple!


Tim Arbeiter
 
+1 on that. My experience as well.
 
Tim,

Wow! Thank you and I just try to treat people how I would like to be treated.

K Man,

Thank you for seconding!

Jim
 
Yup, worked with him numerous times over six or seven years and always found him to be a man of his word. If you’re not sure on size he’ll send out a couple for u to try and no beef about returns . I always seek him out in Dallas to say hi. Howdy Tim
 
I just try to treat people how I would like to be treated.

Jim

The Golden Rule is known by all, but practiced by relatively few.

Thanks for living it out and being a great example to follow.



Tim
 
Great purchasing experience with him as well.
 
My experience as well.
 
no complaints on my end.
 
Well said! I have had nothing but great experience buying from Jim. When I wanted a second pair of Courtneys and wasn’t sure if they would fit and I would like the style. Jim shipped them to me to try and said mail him a check if I liked them or send them back. Nothing but great business with him.
 
I’m really looking at the Cape buffalo culling belt. Will reach out to Jim tomorrow!
 
Agree wholeheartedly! A true gentleman who is honest and fair in his dealings...and provides unparalleled customer service.
 
I’m another pleasantly surprised customer - really understands this is a community, and is doing everything right to develop and maintain an exceptional reputation- I recommended them to a friend just today...
 
+1 here as well....was a pleasure to deal with and he’s a prince of a gentleman.
 
Gentlemen,

Thank you for your kind words and please note that having the best customers in the world allows us to do things that most would consider foolish in this day and age. Last year we sent out over $100,000 of product for people to look at and all of it either came back or was paid for.

My only complaint is that most of you are far more worried about payment or product arriving than I am so there are a fair number of daily calls regarding did this or that get to you. This "issue" is one I think every company in the USA wishes they had!

Thank you again for your support, referrals and kind words!

Jim
 
Jim - you are correct...it takes two to Tango...and it takes both a committed supplier and honest customers to create such an ideal relationship.

I have sent out on the order of $10,000 worth of guns, books and prints to folks in this community, essentially all of it prior to receipt of payment, and not a penny missing.

We have a great community here.
 
Reviving an old post but just wanted the forum to know how pleased I am with my recent purchase of a cartridge board from African Creations!! The quality is outstanding and the shipment/receipt was extremely quick!!
 
Glad you are a satisfied customer!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,582
Members
169,588
Latest member
mijefpowin1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top