African Dangerous Games Books For Sale

Hmm. I do see similar photos by the same seller on eBay. However on eBay the auction does accept Paypal as payment method? Zero feedback thus far?

Well I guess I am glad that I was told “it is too much hassle to ship” when I reached out about one of the “last 2 copies” available. Yikes. Good luck to @krish and any others trying to recoup your funds!

I have kept quite, hoping I would get my book. But @Jaayunoo has not responded my recent text if she had a tracking number. My book was "shipped" on May 25 via media mail, which takes 2-8 business days. Well we are several days past 8 business days. FYI, Saturday is business day for USPS. Since the USPS is spotting these days, I am willing to add a few more days.

Definitely my eBay account . Y’all had so many problems on here I put it up and at this point y’all are making every excuse to call me a scammer so I’m a few I’m going to get very disrespectful of it continues

E0489521-B5C8-4E17-92AB-EAB2B9469B04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m done replying on this website , good luck

That is the initial refund to me. What about when I paid for the book to your sister's paypal account.
So did the book shipped or not? Also you have not replied my text messages.

It would be smart for those of you who got scammed here to contact eBay and let them know about this seller-

That is the initial refund to me. What about when I paid for the book to your sister's paypal account.
So did the book shipped or not? Also you have not replied my text messages.
I said I was done with this conversation but the whole situation just makes me angry as I know I have done everything I can to communicate with the OP in a professional and kind manner.

@Traveler1 those refund pics were not dated…

According to Krish she has not made an attempt to refund him and she stated that “I stopped talking to krish because he was rude and didn’t know how to conversation right”…. I haven’t spoken to him today but did text him!

@Jaayunoo Regardless of personal feelings, business is business and communication must go on in order to rectify the situation. If that’s what intended….

Houston Bill purchased 2 books face to face, Garret89 purchased one via FTF. Did @Challer get his book from the OP??

Last edited by a moderator:
One mistake may be only that, a mistake.

Two mistakes may be pattern of bad behavior, poor capabilities, or disregard for others.

Three mistakes is enough circumstantial evidence to convict and hang em!

I said I was done with this conversation but the whole situation just makes me angry as I know I have done everything I can to communicate with the OP in a professional and kind manner.

@Traveler1 those refund pics were not dated…

According to Krish she has not made an attempt to refund him and she stated that “I stopped talking to krish because he was rude and didn’t know how to conversation right”…. I haven’t spoken to him today but did text him!

@Jaayunoo Regardless of personal feelings, business is business and communication must go on in order to rectify the situation. If that’s what intended….

Houston Bill purchased 2 books face to face, Garret89 purchased one via FTF. Did @Challer get his book from the OP??
I bought my book, signed, from a seller in Canada, shipping from Portugal, for the same price. Arrived in 4 days. Never heard of the seller but the info was posted on AH, now misplaced. It was accomplished with PP

1.) Unknown seller pops up on this forum to move books
2.) Reuses pictures from eBay
3.) Allegedly defaults on transactions
4.) Refuses a secure form of payment on this forum whereas allows it on eBay for same item
5.) Is not a safari hunter or company catering to hunters

10.) And I don't even know how to say this in a polite manner. Observe the surroundings of where these fine books are housed in the picture posted by the seller? I hope the proceeds go to carpet shampooing and not more air jordans?

s-l1600.jpeg

The member can't be banned at the moment because other members would be cut off from communication through AH.

Banning is in the offing.

1.) Unknown seller pops up on this forum to move books
2.) Reuses pictures from eBay
3.) Allegedly defaults on transactions
4.) Refuses a secure form of payment on this forum whereas allows it on eBay for same item
5.) Is not a safari hunter or company catering to hunters

10.) And I don't even know how to say this in a polite manner. Observe the surroundings of where these fine books are housed in the picture posted by the seller? I hope the proceeds go to carpet shampooing and not more air jordans?

View attachment 470364

@rookhawk is obviously a more savvy customer. Use, this post as a tutorial.

Do not attribute Africahunting.com's great reputation and community as a reference point.
We bounce scammers, we do not screen for them. That is your job.

The member can't be banned at the moment because other members would be cut off from communication through AH.

Banning is in the offing.
@BRICKBURN I didn’t ask for her to be banned… I think you meant for the other post.

Not only is it a great book, its a reloaders dream with literly hundreds of quoted loads from all over the universe..I wouldn't part with mine..

Y’all honestly can shut the fuck up , y’all got y’all money . Andrew just being a dick and mad because I didn’t sell him a damn book all y’all can go to hell
Haha I’m not mad at all. Relieved.
I’m concerned for the other members here who have yet to see their $ or book. I do believe this is about to be resolved though… :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StevieMiel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob