AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
After just a little over a year since the last migration to a more powerful dedicated server AH has reached again its' full data storage capacity and therefore AH primary storage and backup storage both need to be upgraded.

These changes to the server require a window of downtime in order to install and synch the existing data from the existing to the new storage. I have schedule for this to take place on Saturday May 26 at 11:00 pm Eastern Time. We should not be offline for very long as it is estimated that 2 to 4 hours will be needed to complete all work.

Should you be experiencing any issue once on the new set up it would be great if you could notify me of it. Thanks everyone!

Thank you for the update. AH is just growing bigger. Phenomenal site!

Thanks for letting us know. Will have to download a few hunting reports to read to get me through....

Best site and best members for hunting in Africa.

Good news Jerome, thanks for the heads up.

Thank you everyone!

The server requires a reboot due to a recent update, this will take place today around 11:30 am Eastern Time. We should not be offline for very long, it is estimated that 20 to 30 minutes will be needed for the reboot if all goes well.

Great.... Now I'm gonna have to mow my lawn.... Thanks Jerome.... ;)

The reboot obviously went well, I haven't seen any posts regarding glitches.

Looks like everything went as planned.

Yes, Thank you the upgrade went well. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacquieLon

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.