AfricaHunting.com User Titles

You may have noticed that I have created new User Titles, something that I have been meaning to do for a while. I wanted to give a different status to those who participate and contribute the most. I also wanted new members and visitors to the site to be able to easily recognize those members who have given so much and made this site so great.

User Titles are based upon participation, not how long you have been a member. Below are new User Titles and the number of posts required to achieve that title.

New Member 0 to 14 posts
AH Member 15 to 49 posts
AH Senior Member 50 to 99 posts
AH Veteran 100 to 249 posts
AH Enthusiast 250 to 499 posts
AH Fanatic 500 to 999 posts
AH Elite 1000 to 1999 posts
AH Legend 2000 to 4999 posts
AH Ambassador 5000+ posts
Cool idea! (one more for me. Chuckle.)

You may have noticed that I have created new User Titles, something that I have been meaning to do for a while. I wanted to give a different status to those who participate and contribute the most. I also wanted new members and visitors to the site to be able to easily recognize those members who have given so much and made this site so great.

User Titles are based upon participation, not how long you have been a member. Below are new User Titles and the number of posts required to achieve that title.

New Member 0 to 14 posts
AH Member 15 to 49 posts
AH Senior Member 50 to 99 posts
AH Veteran 100 to 249 posts
AH Enthusiast 250 to 499 posts
AH Fanatic 500 to 999 posts
AH Elite 1000 to 1999 posts
AH Legend 2000 to 4999 posts
AH Ambassador 5000+ posts
Just came across this Jerome - thanks for the clarification. Had always wondered the differences in those who were posting.

dt

I like it..

Thanks Jerome....now I've been edified!

GREAT stuff and an excellent system to rate the member's participation'!
I sure have a LOOOOONG way to go to get even close to our ESTEEMED AMBASSADOR.....

GREAT stuff and an excellent system to rate the member's participation'!
I sure have a LOOOOONG way to go to get even close to our ESTEEMED AMBASSADOR.....

Get after it.

On my way.....

For sure,,,fortunately a lot of the current discussions are right up my alley, so have desire to get involved and post some comments.

I remember being pretty pumped up when I saw I had moved up to AH Senior Member. Then I saw this post and now I have goals in life haha.

@Bruce your profile pic is awesome!

one post at a time.

Maybe the amount of likes should come into play, shows you have valuable participation.

Maybe the amount of likes should come into play, shows you have valuable participation.

@jeff I gave you a like for that idea.......because I think your on to something!

Somebody put the paddles on this thread and shouted clear?

I know one of the forums I was pretty active on a while back allowed people to give themselves a custom title. It was a home theater forum and I was "King of Overkill" but here I think that title would apply to a lot of members.

I like the idea. Going hunting so will add up some more posts

Proposed "likes" titles:

New Member 0 to 14 likes
AH Loner 15 to 49 likes
AH Quiet Type 50 to 99 likes
AH Wall Flower 100 to 249 likes
AH Part of the Cool Crowd 250 to 499 likes
AH Social Butterfly 500 to 999 likes
AH President by Popular Vote 1000 to 1999 likes
AH President by Electoral College 2000 to 4999 likes
AH Hero 5000+ likes

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg