AfricaHunting.com Hunting Caps

If you were wearing that hat, the buffalo would probably be stalking you? LOL
That's why you have 6.5 Creedmoor embroidered... The buffs will running over each other to get away ;)

To be fair, they don't need to be pink, they just need room for a manbun.
@sgt_zim
Remember I've seen a photo of you and a manbun just wouldn't look right in a 6'5" Texixan.
Maybe you could hide the manbun if you want one in a ten gallon hat.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Cant have a man bun. I am hair dis advantaged. Reverse Mohawk is more like it. That is why I have a full beard..Told my Grandson that somebody pulled the beard and the hair on my head came out the bottom.

When we were having a braii in Limpopo I nearly caused a choking incident. I mentioned that there are two reasons for baldness. The first is that it is a mosquito landing pad and secondly it is a solar panel for a sex machine.

When we were having a braii in Limpopo I nearly caused a choking incident. I mentioned that there are two reasons for baldness. The first is that it is a mosquito landing pad and secondly it is a solar panel for a sex machine.
@flying sailor
A mate reckons he became bald from to many u turns under the sheets
I will leave that to your imagination.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois