Aero Precision AR-10 For Sale

USMA84DAB

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
937
Reaction score
1,871
Media
60
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
CPT, Cavalry - US Army, Retired
Hunted
South Africa, MO, CO, SD, Namibia
Up for sale is an AR-10 in .308WIN. Here are the particulars:

- Aero Precision Kodiak Brown lower, upper, and hand guard - Aero is a an “aerospace” CNC manufacturer that makes extremely high quality AR parts. Their worst feature is the wait time (79 days for the upper receiver on this build) because their products are in such high demand.

- Aero parts kits - the springs, pins, etc. are all quality parts

- Aero 16" barrel with moderate profile

- Aero nitrided BCG - the nitriding enhances lubricity/reliability and keeping the entire build within one brand removes any incompatibilities between manufacturers’ specs

- S-One 12.5” handguard - this is a light, small circumference MLOK hand guard that is the most comfortable I have found to build rifles with

- Primary Arms 1-6x24 w/ACSS reticle - a solid utility scope that has a lit reticle allowing for the ranging and rapid engagement of two-legged varmints

- Battlehawk Armory NiB trigger - Nickel Boron (NiB) has extremely high lubricity and makes for a very nice trigger pull

- Anti-walk pins - this removes the possibility of your trigger or hammer pins walking out of the lower receiver, causing a stoppage

- Aero scope mount - light, durable, and strong

- Mid length gas system for softer cycling and no beating your rifle to death through firing it with a carbine length gas system

- Magpul BUPS - Light, durable effective Back Up Polymer Sights

- Aero Breach charging handle - easy to grasp levers and much more durable than MILSPEC

This rifle was built, test fired and zeroed to the irons and scope. I have more than one of these and have a new “precious” to pay for, so one of these must go on down the road.

$2,000 paid via check or USPS MO in CONUS. I will cover base shipping to you after funds clear. Insurance is on your dime - tell me what you want and add that cost to your payment.
 

Attachments

  • AR-10 (1).jpg
    AR-10 (1).jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 162
  • AR-10 (2).jpg
    AR-10 (2).jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Very Nice! You don't say what cal (it says multi-implying diff bbls are avail,) but we'll have to assume .308.?
 
Fixed - .308WIN - thanks for the spotting on that

There is always something that I forget to list! - AAAGGGHHHH!!!!
 
Back to the top!
 
Back to the top with price drop to $1900.
 
Back to the top
 
Price drop to $1800.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,686
Members
169,825
Latest member
tyaumiu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top