aekhunter

aek17061

New member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Member of
NRA,SCI,NAHC,REF
Hunted
Africa,Canada,Austria,Spain
l,am a new member from Pa.and l like to hunt. Last year l was able to go to Africa in Namibia were l hunted plains game and leopard. l would like to return some were to hunt cape buffalo and sable but the cost are so high. l like elk hunting also and would like to get a moose some time. Maybe l could get some good reasonable places to hunt. You all have marry CHRISTMAS and a good new year. Keep it safe
 
Welcome to AH aek17061! Since you are trying to find a great deal, you should check out the GREAT DEALS on Hunts on a regular basis as new offers are being posted regularly... Share with us some of your pictures from your hunting safari in Namibia and let us know a bit about your hunt... By the way you can also sign up for the free hunt giveaway by clicking here, there is a hunt being offered right now from Leeukop Safaris in South Africa for 2010 with a Nyala and two other species being included, click here.
 
Hello

Welcome !

By the way hope to see you and your friends at the 2010 Harrisburg , Pennsylvania - Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show form the 4 - 15 February - Booth 7012. See link : Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show

Email me if you need any other info.

Regards,
 
l will be at the Eastern Sport and Outdoor shop and will be looking for some great deals.
 
hi

Great stuff ! Please come our booth for a chat and look, we will do our best to beat your best offer you find .

See u soon, cheers
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,385
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top