Activity stream

Nope, wheres the button?
If it is a new toy I have to play with it!!!
 
Second thought. I think I was stuck in it for a while without knowing what was up. :)
 
my default is the activity stream i have to click new post to check out the topics...
 
The activity stream is a new thing with the most current version of vB.
 
Sorry but I don't like the format I'd rather have the last one. How do I get out of it?
 
I prefer the new posts section and it always comes up activites stream. Just look under the header bar with the different sections such as forums/whats new etc and you will see the "new posts" tab. just click on it and you will be there.
 
Definitely dislike! Confusing, disjointed, far too many thing highlighted per thread (name, title and forum, the latter only separated by a tiny "in" - might as well highlight the whole thing and be done with!) -no, that's not for me. If AH had initially presented like that when I first discovered it, I probably would have dismissed it and gone looking elsewhere, which would have been my loss and a great pity, because it is the best forum of it's kind anywhere. I realize that both "Activity Stream" and "New Posts" are available, and have read Jerome's explanation in Cliffy's thread on the same issue about needing to update for security reasons, but as a default setting I find "Activity Stream" very unattractive, and am afraid it will scare off potential newcomers.
 
Also dislike.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,646
Members
169,389
Latest member
KimberlyFr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top