AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Wanted to share with everyone a wonderful DVD from Ivan Carter...

watermark.php

watermark.php

ACROSS THE DARK CONTINENT

The Dark Continent of Africa... a vast land of adventure that beckons to the very soul of the hunter...

Join professional hunter and television personality Ivan Carter as he take you across Africa... from the highlands of the Eastern Cape of South Africa... to the heat of the Zambezi Valley... through the vast plains of Tanzania and up into the cloud forest of Ethiopia. Follow along with Ivan and the award winning Safari Classics camera crews as they capture the true essence of African hunting adventure.

Ivan Carter is not only one of Africa's most recognizable professional hunters, but his hunting, photography, and extensive filming and conservation work have allowed him lifetime of travel to Africa's finest sporting locations. ACROSS THE DARK CONTINENT WITH IVAN CARTER allows the viewer to see the adventure through the eyes of a true "son of Africa" This epic journey promises to be one of the most exciting safari films ever produced.

This film features 17 hunter/conservationist in pursuit of the Dark Continents greatest trophies including elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard, mountain nyala, crocodile and premier plains game species. ACROSS THE DARK CONTINENT WITH IVAN CARTER is a "must see" for any serious African enthusiast.

Approximate Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes

For more information visit Safari Classics Productions at www.safariclassics.net

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam8307762

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?