Reaction score
Website
www.lechasseurmauricien.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
S.C.I
Hunted
Benin, Senegal, Burkina faso, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Madagascar, Cameroun, Tanzania, Mozambik...
Hello everybody, I would like to tell you all, how happy I am to be here in such forum. It is a very good one and we can see a lot of experienced people.
My name is Lionel I have 34 years of age and I am a professional hunter in Mauritius island (indian ocean) for the rusa deer hunt. I like travelling in africa and I have already visited Senegal, Namibia, Benin, Burkina, Cameroun, Zimbabwe, S.A, Madagascar...

watermark.php

This is a very big Rusa Deer (37 inches) that my client shot during the mating season (july) in Mauritius Island (4 hours flight from South Africa).

watermark.php

This Rusa stag was hunted by a very good client of mine. It was at the end of the mating season (end of august) and a good stalk. We have seen this stag roaring at more than a kilometer from the mountain behind! We stalk him during an hour and we shot him at only 50 meters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH! You have visited a lot of remote places in Africa already. Glad to have you on the website!

Bienvenue a AH Lionel! I am really glad to have you here and have you share with everyone about your truly magnificent Island and the hunting opportunities it offers. Mauritius is a well known destination for many Europeans, the French especially, but less so for North Americans... It's a deep sea fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling paradise. This is one place if you wanted to go hunting in Mauritius and bring your wife she would be ecstatic!

Hello Lionel. . . welcome to the forum. The photos of the Rusa deer and countryside are great.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ANSWER,

It's true Jérome, it's a wonderful place to be one time in your life. As you said, the rusa deer is a rare one and we have 4000 hectares (in one bloc) dedicated to this animal. If you're married your wife will be happy to stay in a 4 stars hotel and share the activities with the kids, swim with the wild dolphins, to play golf, to visit the national park, the traditional market, to take advantage of the indian ocean, to dive or to have some deep sea fishing activities. The food is eclectic, the country is safe and 55 percents of the population are indian, 25 percents are catholic, 10 percents are muslim, and 10 percents are buddhist. A jewel...

More than 75 percents of my guest coming from France or from Germany but I will appreciate to introduce that hunt to the U.S.A people because it is not so far from Africa with 4 hours only from Johannesburg. Mauritius can be a very good family destination especially after a hard trip in Africa...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you