a BIG CAT...

Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
559
Reaction score
762
Location
OR
Media
29
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
4
Hello, friends!
I see a lot of PUMAS in my entire life, but this is amazing!...
Big, fat... a great trophy!... Hunted with a couple of friends with the .308
S7300535.JPG
 
It is a big cat. are they good to eat ? Forrest
 
Congrats on a successful hunt.
 
Sorry guys!... hahaha.... EVERYTHING WHO WALKS... IS EATED HAHAHA
Jokes away, the puma´s meat are very good tasty and this particular are very FAT, it means good meat, soft and plenty!...
If nobody try the puma´s meat, do the test... it´s wonderful!
The hooks are very comfortable to skin the preys... The head is in the taxidermist workshop...
 
I've ate both the toms I killed, they are excellent!
 
Wooowwww....my godnees Marquiños.......thats what I call a good big Tommy cat my friend......Finally you were able to get him.....!!!!!

A big comgratulation for you my friend........you deserve it for sure.....enjoy your well earned prize.....!!!!!
 
Great cat. Wmh.(y)
 
A dream of mine! Awesome cat!
 
Yes very nice cat. I ate some of my Mtn lion it was very good. Here's a picture of my cat taken in B.C. Very large cat, standard form's had to be modified.

2007-10-07 04.59.09.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,150
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top