Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Hello, friends!
I see a lot of PUMAS in my entire life, but this is amazing!...
Big, fat... a great trophy!... Hunted with a couple of friends with the .308
S7300535.JPG

It is a big cat. are they good to eat ? Forrest

It is a big cat. are they good to eat ? Forrest

My first thought when it was up on meat hooks. Do you guys eat Puma?

That is a nice cat.
Congrats.

Congrats on a successful hunt.

Sorry guys!... hahaha.... EVERYTHING WHO WALKS... IS EATED HAHAHA
Jokes away, the puma´s meat are very good tasty and this particular are very FAT, it means good meat, soft and plenty!...
If nobody try the puma´s meat, do the test... it´s wonderful!
The hooks are very comfortable to skin the preys... The head is in the taxidermist workshop...

I've ate both the toms I killed, they are excellent!

Wooowwww....my godnees Marquiños.......thats what I call a good big Tommy cat my friend......Finally you were able to get him.....!!!!!

A big comgratulation for you my friend........you deserve it for sure.....enjoy your well earned prize.....!!!!!

Great cat. Wmh.(y)

A dream of mine! Awesome cat!

Yes very nice cat. I ate some of my Mtn lion it was very good. Here's a picture of my cat taken in B.C. Very large cat, standard form's had to be modified.

2007-10-07 04.59.09.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.