9.3x62 or something else??

I really don't get all this rebore focus. The 8x57 and .270 are pretty useful rifles. The 9.3x62 is a wonderful thing and infinitely less bruising than a .416 of any species in the same package. Why not just go buy one? Unlike a decade ago, they are fairly common new or used. Among the modern rifles, I can highly recommend the Sako "Arctos" or Grizzly. It is my favorite bear rifle.
 
I’m new to the 9.3x62. We have a highland stalker in that caliber. I am very impressed with it. In its relatively short life it has taken Cape buffalo, warthog, nyala, wildebeest, eland and whitetail. All with no fuss. My wife plans to use it for her leopard hunt next year.
Be sure to give us a report on how it does on Leopard. I am willing to bet it works a treat.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,407
Members
169,353
Latest member
WoodrowOre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top