Thoughts on Current SpaceX Pullback

I did not buy any shares but if i did I would not worry about it for another 10 years! What’s Crazy is when you see stocks that go up 500% in 3 years, I bet the whole time up being are thinking that’s the top and sell. How many folks actually hold it and keep buying the dips? If you believe in space ex and believe it’s an awesome stock you should be buying weekly. Right now you should be thinking it’s on sell.
 
Some of you are missing the cell phone service play of Starlink.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RSL
I can’t remember if it was Friday or Monday but I was able to buy SPCX for 123.50. The lowest I saw it was 119 something.
Fun post and respect all replies. To me two things come to mind: 1. Think of all the “new” companies at the cutting edge of technology…many started with a bang, declined then took off. 2. Look at Apple as a great example , started off big, then Steve Jobs ousted as they brought in experienced managers, declined big time, Jobs comes back leading incredible innovation resulting in one of the worlds greatest stories. I see it as an awesome long term growth stock. If you’re looking for a quick dollar stay out. Buy it and forget it
 
I did not buy any shares but if i did I would not worry about it for another 10 years! What’s Crazy is when you see stocks that go up 500% in 3 years, I bet the whole time up being are thinking that’s the top and sell. How many folks actually hold it and keep buying the dips? If you believe in space ex and believe it’s an awesome stock you should be buying weekly. Right now you should be thinking it’s on sell.
Joe Kennedy said it well “only a fool sells at the top of the market.” Meaning don’t try to play the stock timing game
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,299
Members
169,520
Latest member
VerlaButle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top