cagkt3 AH legend Joined Apr 10, 2017 Messages 2,995 Reaction score 2,223 Location Texas Media 92 Articles1Hunting reportsAfrica2USA/Canada3 Member of DSC, SCI - West Texas Chapter, HSC, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, OK, TX, UT, KS Jun 3, 2017 #1 Assortment of 9.3x62 ammo I came across. Asking $170 (+shipping), but please feel free to make an offer! 5 boxes Remington 285gr PSP
Assortment of 9.3x62 ammo I came across. Asking $170 (+shipping), but please feel free to make an offer! 5 boxes Remington 285gr PSP
M MartyJ AH veteran Joined May 20, 2017 Messages 140 Reaction score 87 Location New York City Member of SCI/NRA/DSC/Texas Trophy Hunters Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe Jun 7, 2017 #2 I'll take it. My email is dallsheep@aol.com
cagkt3 AH legend Joined Apr 10, 2017 Messages 2,995 Reaction score 2,223 Location Texas Media 92 Articles1Hunting reportsAfrica2USA/Canada3 Member of DSC, SCI - West Texas Chapter, HSC, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, OK, TX, UT, KS Jun 7, 2017 #3 @MartyJ unfortunately somebody beat you to it, pending funds. But if something falls through I will let you know.
@MartyJ unfortunately somebody beat you to it, pending funds. But if something falls through I will let you know.
M MartyJ AH veteran Joined May 20, 2017 Messages 140 Reaction score 87 Location New York City Member of SCI/NRA/DSC/Texas Trophy Hunters Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe Jun 7, 2017 #4 Thank you.