6 Bore Rifles

My favourite if only in the general neighbourhood:

1736238921991.png


 
So size was the issue, my phone takes 108mp pics, and there's evidently a limit per picture. So i've resized em to about 13MP and hopefully this reply works.

20250107_201235.jpg
20250107_201446.jpg
20250107_201524.jpg
20250107_201550.jpg
20250107_201608.jpg
20250107_201632.jpg
20250107_201652.jpg
20250107_201716.jpg
20250107_201733.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a guild gun, same as my proctor, which is identical to a Dooley…. Anyway, nice rifle with Belgium proofs
Gumpy
I see the Belgium proof, but i also see English proofs, and the proof i havent been able to identify, i've really wanted a more accurate date on this but dont have anything reliable. Anything anyone knows would certainly help! Thanks!
1000040747.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,862
Members
170,410
Latest member
peaceandwar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top