6.5x55 Remington Classic

50reloader

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
60
Reaction score
29
Remington 700 Classic in 6.5x55. Like new condition. No box. Can email or text more pics.
31BE56A5-D384-49E0-92D6-4B75016DE3A2.jpeg
2E8EBE81-5AE7-4D1E-A485-115D118D3D3C.jpeg
 
Sorry I guess I need to post a price. $1250 shipped in hard case and insured.
 
Is this in a long action or short?.................thanks.......................FWB
 
@50reloader
I see you're new to the site, with only a few posts and no info in your profile / "about me" sections. I'd like to recommend posting an introductory post, tell us a little about you and your hunting experiences.

There have been several scam attempts lately, and I for one would be very cautious/nervous about purchasing. A few more pics of the gun (full length views, etc.) Could be helpful too.

Welcome to AH. That's a nice rifle you've got listed.
 
if you want one don,t wait, they were only made one year. i bought mine(still new in the box) along with other classic,s as soon as they hit my local gunshop.

DSCN0724.JPG
DSCN0727.JPG
DSCN0730 (2).JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a for sale post. Like all rifles, appealing to some (inc. me) and not to others. I don't see why anyone feels compelled to shit on somebody's for sale post, unless they are a known scammer/item is obviously falsely portrayed, etc. None of that is true here. I posted a like new S&W M57 41 Mag classic for sale a few years ago on another site. Newer gun, which had the key lock. Hey, I don't care for that lawyer addition either, but it was clearly described and displayed in high quality recent photos in the post. Some guy who comments on everyone's posts, favorable and otherwise, had to chime in and say something- no way he own one of those because of the lock. I didn’t reply and restrained myself, which was partially due to my tendency to remain sober. I don't think he does the same. Don't like a gun's design? Fine. Don't buy it. Rem 700s have been discussed and cussed from the beginning of time. Lots of threads to continue dissecting that dead horse. This is a nice rifle in very fine condition at a reasonable price. Buy it, ask a question, or shut up.
 
Last edited:
I can assure you that I’m not a scam. I have bought and sold several guns on campfire. I just thought I would try this group. I’m not upset with anyones post to my listing. Everyone has there options. I’m just wanting to move the rifle to fund my next project. Thanks
 
I never meant to imply in any way this was any sort of scam, and apologize if I somehow I conveyed that. I was describing only a circumstance where negative comments are justified. Welcome to AH, happy to see your contributions. And nice rifle at a very fair price.
 
Can you send / post a few more pics showing more of the fore end, muzzle, bolt face etc? Does this rifle have iron sights? Thank you
 
Can you send / post a few more pics showing more of the fore end, muzzle, bolt face etc? Does this rifle have iron sights? Thank you
I can send you all the pics you have ask for but it will be late tomorrow. I’m out of town till then.
 
Tango if you will private message me a email I can send requested pictures. I can’t seem to get multiple photos to upload.

1FB38B70-82A5-4FFA-9B27-F088AC6F8E86.jpeg
20882BE3-78D0-4EE3-AA37-E2D13B9DAF25.jpeg
D3682FA8-0582-4AE0-8657-9370BED3FA28.jpeg
A205CDDE-EC84-4F3E-99C2-CA72816CC348.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I figured it out

0441B19E-C607-46A6-91E0-F6EF2FFD2F23.jpeg
1E2F7CD2-2621-4DC8-978A-5B62B63E10C8.jpeg
0457858A-07E1-4667-B321-2D14358DEE88.jpeg
1F623BA0-BC37-483B-AFD1-82298E5B5E55.jpeg
671F1D9D-BD80-4C9F-B7F1-9C53B78802DB.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great caliber bad platform...
In my experience most require a bit of hot rodding before they can shoot well
 
the only rem 700 classic rifle i have that has factory sights is a 375 H&H classic.
Some of the 35 Whelen's had iron sights. Just a small touch I like on a classic rifle/caliber combo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,099
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top