6.5x55 Mauser

AZDAVE

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
5,907
Reaction score
13,200
Media
215
Hunting reports
Africa
10
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Mozambique, Alaska,lower 48
Good afternoon

I am going to be selling a couple rifles that I have 2 or 3 of the caliber in the safe and that haven't made it to the range in longer than I want to think about

Built on a mauser 98 with, a timney trigger. upgraded safety, cerakoted action, 24 in barrel in a walnut thumbhole stock.

Asking $700 plus 50 for shipping. I ship FFL to FFL. Payment accepted of check, money order or Paypal

IMG_4535.JPG
IMG_4536.JPG
IMG_4537.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A genuine ex military action still retaining the Waffennamt stamps.
 
BTT will include a set of dies and 50rounds of new Lapua brass for $725 Shipped to your FFL.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top