6.5mm and 30cal projectiles

62flint

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
555
Reaction score
1,093
Media
3
Hunted
SA
bullets.jpeg
Few bullets collecting dust on my bench, doubt I will ever use them. Thought I would offer up here first. Trades prefered but cash/paypal/venmo accepted. Buyer pays actual shipping. Trade I will pay shipping to you you pay to me.
Barnes 6.5 lrx 127 grain. One box sealed one has been opened with 45 left in it for a total of 95 bullets. $40.00 for the sealed box $70 for both OBO
Seirra 175 match king. 4 sealed boxs and one just about full, Honestly I opened it up and said I aint counting that lol Its just about full if not full. $50.00 a box $40.00 for the open box OBO
Berger 175 VLD hunting One box sealed one open with 47 bullets 3 marked with a black sharpie. $75.00 for both OBO
Berger 210vld hunting , 2 boxs of 100 one box of 21 $150 OBO
prefered trade is 30cal bullets, around 200 grains, noslers , barnes or berger 215 or 217 bullets.
 
Feel free to make a offer, I am not firm on the prices
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top