500 NE Bullets

Bwaybuilder

AH fanatic
AH member
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
525
Reaction score
447
Location
VIRGINIA
Hunted
South Africa
2 - Barnes Banded Solids, 570 GRN, full boxes

1 - Barnes TSX 570 GRN, full box

Boxes contain 20 bullets each.
$125 for all shipped in the US
20211018_092856.jpg
20211018_092856.jpg
 
SOLD PENDING
@Bwaybuilder
It's a pity that @norfolk shooter didn't see this he would have jumped on them quicker than a seagull on a hot chip.
Problem is he is in the UK.
I sent him some projectiles for his 500 and had no problems as I labelled them as Experimental gas plugs. Straight thru customs and about 10 day delivery from Australia to England.
Where ther is a will there's a way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,625
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top