.500 NE ammo

cbvanb

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
314
Media
6
Hunted
South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Canada
Selling the last of my 500 ammunition. I have 5 full boxes of Hornady DGS, along with two new Galco cartridge slides, filled with 12 rounds of Federal Trophy Bonded solids. $700 shipped. Pretty much any form of payment is acceptable except PayPal.

IMG_4862.jpeg
IMG_4863.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,102
Latest member
JasonVyw5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top