.500 NE ammo

cbvanb

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
314
Media
6
Hunted
South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Canada
Selling the last of my 500 ammunition. I have 5 full boxes of Hornady DGS, along with two new Galco cartridge slides, filled with 12 rounds of Federal Trophy Bonded solids. $700 shipped. Pretty much any form of payment is acceptable except PayPal.

IMG_4862.jpeg
IMG_4863.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,505
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top