460 Weatherby Dangerous Game Rifle Deal

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I will attach the original link to this rifle and all the stuff that goes with it. There was a lot of replies and I wanted to bump it up with a fresh listing because I have found another rifle I want and I want to get it sold.
$2500 OBO for the whole package. Message me and we can work out a deal.for some or all of it.

Maybe I’m missing something, but that sure seems like a very good deal. I’m not real knowledgeable on many of the rifles and calibers so common on this site, but if I weren’t in the midst of some changes in life I would likely be considering this.
It sure looks nice! Good luck! (Or maybe not and it will still be available when the timing is better for me. :p)

I'll ship it. All you need is a copy of the FFL you want the rifle sent to. I can ship all the brass dies and extra parts directly to you.

Last edited:
Congrats! You had me super interested as it seemed to be a great offer, but I don’t think I’m anywhere near being ready for that kind of recoil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiamahi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.