.458 AccRel reloading data request

And yes...yes I did.

2nd from right. 458-375 Rem Ultra Mag

20200114_184254.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually surprised that Rem stopped with the 375 in the RUM case. Seems almost intuitive to me that you would go the next step. Of course, maybe they did and I just don't know about it.
416 Rem Mag ??
 
Very cool! It almost looks like the .416 Taylor necked up to .458, but with the fatter RUM case and no belt? Very interesting!
Whether or not these “wildcats” have a practical advantage over “what’s out there” is irrelevant to me. It’s thinking outside the “cartridge box” so to speak, which is how many of our current mainstream cartridges came to be in the first place and is fascinating to me!
I believe there is/was one for sale out here in Oz, base on a Ruger
M77 action/stock.
 
OK, who bought the Aussie 458 Accrel? HUH? I posted one was available herein Australia, and WHAM !! It was sold within a matter of hours ... Did one of you good blokes buy it??
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top