454 Casull

Just back from the range.
Here is a pic of two of the 375gr cast bullets I shoot in my Raging Bull Casull.
The second pic is of 3 recovered bullets from sand banks. They are very hard, dont deform or break up.
The third pic is a target shot at 20m and 30m, Ive since slightly adjusted so it is zero'ed at about 25m. Perfect for walk and stalk warthogs. (y)

HB.

View attachment 345554 View attachment 345555 View attachment 345556
Good day.
Are you located in RSA? Would like to find out more about the 375 gr cast bullets in 454 casull.
Regards,
Jaco
 
how they preform on dangerous game counts,not sand,that cant kill you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,582
Members
169,588
Latest member
mijefpowin1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top