450 rigby

Jameel

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, ADA
Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum although I have been lurking around the forum for quite a while looking at different posts. I have currently booked a safari with sango safaris with Craig Robinson for next year in Zim with my father hunting cape buff, eland, kudu etc. I previously did not own a big bore rifle, the biggest being the 375 H&H, but a recent trip to the gun store and I walked out with a 458 wm and ordered a 450 rigby later walking out thinking what have I just done. I have done a bit of research on the 450 rigby but cant seem to find much about it at all, I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with the 450 rigby and certain rounds to use, it seems to be pretty versatile shooting 300 - 600 grain projectiles. I was wondering if anyone knew much else about it. recoil etc I plan to use it on my cape buff

Thanks

Jameel

G'day mate. Welcome to AH.

Gday Code4. How are you mate. Thanks for the welcome

Thanks andriesdeklerk, Ill have a chat to him , I appreciate it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowlimitless

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross