450/400 to light?

Stan..I haven't had time..but when i do I will let you know asap. Thanks
 
i have only seen some photos of the rmr on rifles, but it only seems to need the use of one of the integral scope mounts that some rifles have. i would have thought it depends on the rifle as to how its fitted. i presume you can get a mount that fits to the single mount , or otherwise you will need a custom fitting if there are no factory scope mount slots.
 
Spike..I think so too..just fit a scope mount into the rear scope base slot and then mount the RMR I guess. I haven't had time to check into that further. We need to get the answer ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,728
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top