450-400 Brass

Now there's something mr.Trump should fix, an unnecessary trade barrier hurting American business.
 
tarbe,

thanks for the heads up! bought a few boxes myself.
 
Yummy!

IMG_0905.JPG
 
I cannot believe you bought that brand.

And no, I will not post pics of my new Lott brass. :p
Good thing I didn't let the pic wander a couple more inches to the right...you'd see that red press that's in the middle of my bench!
 
im a little worried about my hornady brass not penetrating deep enough or coming apart in game.

:ROFLMAO:
 
im a little worried about my hornady brass not penetrating deep enough or coming apart in game.

:ROFLMAO:
That brass is liable to come apart before it even leaves the barrel!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,691
Members
170,375
Latest member
Audra61176
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top