416 WBY Mark V

Robmill70

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
501
Reaction score
855
Location
WA
Media
25
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
NRA Life, RMEF, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
US, Germany, Africa
I'm listing this one for a friend of mine.

Super nice 416 WBY Mark V 26" bbl with factory brake (PM for questions or pics)
Weatherby Scope

He's asking $2400 obo plus shipping

IMG_3800.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3801.jpeg
    IMG_3801.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3803.jpeg
    IMG_3803.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
What is yhe story on the scope? Any idea of round count or how the rifling is?
 
Weatherby had a German company making scopes for them in the early days until about 1973 when they switched to a Japanese company. Rifling looks pristine to me, it has less than 2 boxes through it.
 
So the scope is a fixed power or a variable power or?

The rifle looks cherry.
 
variable

It is cherry!

He has a 340WBY just as cherry that he's selling
 
The Weatherby rifles made in Japan have some of the most beautiful bluing and stocks than any other Weatherbys. Beautiful rifle, good luck with the sale.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,485
Members
169,573
Latest member
clytedostai1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top