416 Rem Mag

Well, I really have to thank you... The 416 Rem is my favourite of its class, and your studies about it is very useful and enteresting
May you tell us barrel lenght, brand of brass and primers?
Remington brass, barrel is 23.6" Bartlien 10 twist cut rifling barrel
 
Checking zero with the 350 Speer at 2757 FPS
20220608_190651.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,563
Members
170,357
Latest member
legendmovers4youfl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top