416 REM Mag (61 rounds)

RealEstateCop405

AH member
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
For sale 61 rounds of 416 REM mag. Asking $450 plus shipping OBO. I will accept Apple Pay or PayPal for payment

IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0068.jpeg
IMG_0069.jpeg
IMG_0070.jpeg
IMG_0071.jpeg
IMG_0072.jpeg
IMG_0073.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0065.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,188
Members
169,925
Latest member
hannd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top