.404 Jeffery Brass Once Fired

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
I have 160 pieces of once fired Hornaday .404 Jeffery brass. It is once fired and in excellent condition.

Price is $80 per box of 20 shipped to you.

If you buy all of it, price drops to (8 boxes x $70 = $560) shipped to you.

Personal check is fine or Zelle or Paypal to friends..

Thanks.

3oPxlHl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid deal. I recommended someone go the Hornady route the other day as other offerings are crazy now. Like $8-10 per piece crazy!

“Has the whole world gone crazy?”

———Walter Sobchak :)

The world is crazy... not likely to heal soon...

Wow, I am feeling really good about that Lee collet die set I bought to maximize case life.

Unfortunately, this brass and caliber is not an easy one. However, the shooting of this cartridge and the feeding in your Mauser or Model 70 is seriously slick and easy. A little less bulky than the .416 Rem or Rigby.....

SOLD
Much thanks.

are all boxes sold?

All of the Hornaday are sold.
I have 10 or so boxes of new, unfired, unprimed RWS (German) brass that I will be offering soon. The price will be higher as it is new.
Thanks for asking.
Ross

thanks for the update and i will be on the lookout for that post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IXZAleisha

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!