404 Jeffery Ammunition In Stock

We had 42 boxes allocated to us. Still have some DGS not spoken for. See our ad in Deals section if anyone is interested

We had 42 boxes allocated to us. Still have some DGS not spoken for. See our ad in Deals section if anyone is interested
I would rather work with Mark and R&M then someone off the internet that I have no knowledge of.

HH

I would rather work with Mark and R&M then someone off the internet that I have no knowledge of.

HH
I agree 100%! The past couple of years I seen numerous posts about the need for 404J ammunition and components which would lead me to believe that those 42 boxes may not quite satisfy the demand.

Anyone have a source for brass?
I have 200 pieces of new, unprimed Norma brass. How many are you looking for? Also 36 rounds of loaded 400gr Hornady dangerous game softs. And a partial box of Woodleigh 400 gr RNSP bullets and a partial box of Barnes X 350gr spitzer bullets. By partial I mean nearly full.

Last edited:
I have 200 pieces of new, unprimed Norma brass. How many are you looking for? Also 36 rounds of loaded 400gr Hornady dangerous game softs. And a partial box of Woodleigh 400 gr RNSP bullets and a partial box of Barnes X 350gr spitzer bullets. By partial I mean nearly full.
I’d prolly take some of that brass off your hands. Been looking for some for a hot minute. Actually been holding off building a Jeffery until I found brass!

I’d prolly take some of that brass off your hands. Been looking for some for a hot minute. Actually been holding off building a Jeffery until I found brass!
I’ll be sorting out the price on the brass (per case and also in larger lots) tomorrow morning. Thanks for your interest!

I’ll be sorting out the price on the brass (per case and also in larger lots) tomorrow morning. Thanks for your interest!
Sounds great! I’ve got some other friends looking as well, I’ll let them know.

Well count me as another passenger on the want to know train. I'm not even 100% sure if I have a Jeffery or not yet, but I should probably get brass just in case.

True enough. Like how I've got 60 rounds of 458 Lott for three years without a rifle at this point too.

Palmetto State Armory

their website has the solid availible

Let me know too.
Guys, there are several folks who have said they’re interested in these. Prices that I have seen Norma Jeffery new brass on AH sold for have varied from about $7 per case to $10 per case. I will look through the post and pms sent to sort out who said they’d buy, and when they said it, then contact people in that order.

Thank you all.

BTW, selling the cases will lower the price I have posted on the rifle, dies, ammo and bullets.

Dave

Last edited:
I want to let all of the .404 addicts and connoisseurs at AH know that the new Norma brass and the RCBS dies listed with my FN Mauser custom 404 have been spoken for. The rifle, ammunition and remaining reloading supplies are available at the new, lowered price of $5,750. Thanks everyone.

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.