404 Finally Finished!

I'm double the weight and you couldn't pay me to shoot that cannon. Now, go out and kill something! :LOL:
 
I know you are enablers but I didn't expect that! She shoots my .375 very well already, I keep trying to convince her that we could get one customized but she isn't sure there is a "Big 5" animal that she want's enough to justify the price.
Just trying to help...if you can call it that.
In all honesty, I love the 375 caliber for hunting (Ruger or H&H take your pick).
It's excellent medicine for moose, elk, black or brown bear here in the US.
Along with a host of larger/tough plains game in Africa like kudu, sable, eland, giraffe and zebra.
So DG doesn't necessarily have to be on the menu for a 375, but if you have a 375 and an opportunity knocks...you can answer.

Good luck with your effort to hang on to your 375.
 
I know exactly how you know this...

My wife loved her 243 until she figured out she really liked one of my 308's too....

Then she figured out 308 really doesnt produce any recoil at all.. she could handle a 35 whelen...

and now she has learned that a .375 isnt really all that much of a step up from her 35 whelen....

so guess whose 375 H&H is about to become his wife's 375 H&H?




latest





Somehow she has used the same trick to end up with one of my glock 19's, one of my AR15's, and a couple of my other favorite toys too....


you gotta watch women.. they is sneaky like that.... :)

If you gotta have a problem....that’s a good one to have!
 
:S Nice Thread:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,718
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top