375WSM

I built a .375 WSM and have worked up several loads for 235 grain and 300 grain bullets, you can easily deduce 270 loads from there. I will send you a PM.

20250101_201345.jpg
20240925_192921.jpg
 
Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of 375/300 WSM dies?
I'm in Australia, so looking to get them shipped from the US.
 
Thank you,I see it's back order only on the site at the moment.

Not backorder, it is part of the Custom Series, and is made to order, 6 - 8 weeks before they ship, unless they have an extra from a previous order... give them a call, they are also great to respond quickly via email.
 
Not backorder, it is part of the Custom Series, and is made to order, 6 - 8 weeks before they ship, unless they have an extra from a previous order... give them a call, they are also great to respond quickly via email.
Great info,thanks.
 
Anthony George In Nhulunbuy NT, last time I spoke to him, he said he had stock of all the WSM wildcat loading dies (CH4). You can DM him on this forum.
Yeah,spoken to Anthony on the phone the other day,none in stock but he'll help me out if I can't source any in the short term.
 
I built a .375 WSM and have worked up several loads for 235 grain and 300 grain bullets, you can easily deduce 270 loads from there. I will send you a PM.
What kind of performance are you getting from the cartridge with 300 grain bullets (trajectory data at your zero range and muzzle velocity)?

Best,
Gary
 
Not Ozishooter but I would go for 3.1” COAL.

My backup gun on my May 2025 trip was a 300 WSM built on a long action throated to shoot 208s - 212s. I would do the same for the 375 WSM. I have a .375 caliber barrel that is contoured already. Located dies to order and sourced a reamer rental or reamer itself.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,291
Latest member
micimistcu1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top