375 Weatherby

LRich

AH veteran
Joined
May 8, 2011
Messages
198
Reaction score
137
Location
Austin, Texas
Member of
SCI,
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mexico
I have a chance to buy a 375 Weatherby built on a pre 64 model 70 action. I am very familiar with the 375 H&H so I'm not looking for an education on that caliber, just the Weatherby version.

I'm wanting opinions from those who own the caliber and have used it in the field.
 
LRich,

I have a custom Mod 70 in 375 WBY. I like it very much and get about 200 FPS over the standard H&H version. With TSX and BBS you've pretty much got Africa covered.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,923
Latest member
Krystle556
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top