375 H&H double barrel target

jlb1036

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Messages
251
Reaction score
352
Location
RHODE ISLAND
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
ELK,BEAR,WHITE TAIL DERR BLACK TAIL DEER WILD HOG
Load results for my upcoming hunt for lion
using a chapuis DB 375 H&H at 50 yrds excellent groups 1-1.5'' grps with both barrels
bench rest and scoped show the potential for accuracy and grouping with a double barrel excellent quality modern rifles/DB.
see attachment

375 chapuis  loads.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive!!
 
That should be just about perfect. Good luck with your lion hunt.
 
As they say "that will hunt"
 
I'd say you're there; now go hunt! Good luck with the lion.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top