375 H & H Bullets

Check out the new Swift Break Away solids. The tip is concave which is said to creat a wound channel similar to a mushroomed bullet. They have a round plastic tip to ensure easy feeding that breaks away on impact, thus the name.

If you decide to go with the swift a frame, they also make a solid that is supposed to have the same poi as the a frame in their 300 gr. Bullet. My dad ordered the 400gr a frame and 400gr solids for his 404 Jeff. so when he gets them in we should know if the poi is the same on the a frame and the solid.

GS Custom and Northfork solids are a different compromise--they flatten and expand larger than caliber when really pushed and closer ranged impact. Might investigate, and it might be the best of both worlds. Just a thought for the selection of solids...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!