375 H & H Bullets

Check out the new Swift Break Away solids. The tip is concave which is said to creat a wound channel similar to a mushroomed bullet. They have a round plastic tip to ensure easy feeding that breaks away on impact, thus the name.
 
If you decide to go with the swift a frame, they also make a solid that is supposed to have the same poi as the a frame in their 300 gr. Bullet. My dad ordered the 400gr a frame and 400gr solids for his 404 Jeff. so when he gets them in we should know if the poi is the same on the a frame and the solid.
 
GS Custom and Northfork solids are a different compromise--they flatten and expand larger than caliber when really pushed and closer ranged impact. Might investigate, and it might be the best of both worlds. Just a thought for the selection of solids...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,413
Members
170,579
Latest member
BrookeUda
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top