Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
Hunted
Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
Rob, that's some fantastic shooting. BTW, I once almost bought a Withworth Express, and your grouping makes me regret the "almost" part. Here's my .375 H&H Flanged with RL-15 and a 270-gr Speer BTSP. Again, dying to try the Win 760.

View attachment 173926
Thats a five shot group WOW a little spread between the groups but I'd take it

fourfive8

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana
I really like loads that work well and can be loaded right to the base of the bullet... but not compressed. 4350, either type, can be loaded in the 375 HH up to the base of either the 270 or 300 gr seated to a normal depth, be at 100% load density and do well. I think my 375 HH data for accuracy and SD of velocity very slightly favors Varget over 4350, but not by a lot. I also tried Reloader 19, it did well and was comparable to 4350. I shoot a bunch of 4895 type pull down powder for range time and paper and that also does fine in the 375 HH. Loading the 375 with normal bullets and loads is kind of like loading for the 30-06- matter of fact there may be some scaling effect in play comparing the internal ballistics of both cartridges. :)

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Care to share what bullet and grains? How are your groups?

I do as well. Sub moa with 270 and 300 gr A-Frames. Even better w 350 gr Woodleigh core welds.

SaintPanzer

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Dallas Safari Club; NRA Life Member; Mannlicher Collectors Association
Hunted
USA, Germany, Poland
And 60, 81mm and 4.2" mortars as well as 105, 155 & 175mm & 8" guns- all bring an order of civility to an otherwise barbaric infantry brawl.
I think you left out both napalm and thermonuclear warheads.

Luvthunt

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
IMR 4350 works well in the 375 HH but win760 may give you more vel. I also use re15
And 260 gr Nosler part. With good results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvelynGab

Latest profile posts

ABOUT US

We believe that a hunter's experience should be cherished, and so we offer a service that honours those unique and special memories and equips you to tell your adventure story. Every part of your journey with us, from communication to craftsmanship is carefully considered in order to create an experience worth remembering.
Services Flyer 2.jpg
Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
Doc attached.
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there
KKovar wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Wow, great response regarding the title of a thread and an amazing site.
Jerycmeach wrote on Bullet Safaris's profile.
I am interested in hearing about your wild lion hunts.