375 Bullet & Brass Reloading Package

Backyardsniper

AH legend
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Messages
2,017
Reaction score
5,087
Location
Kentucky
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
4
375 Bullets & Brass

Speer 235gr Hot Cor ×350 $175

Barnes 235gr TSX x100 $112

Speer 270gr Hot Cor x100 $62

Sierra Game King 250gr x150 $150

Nosler 300gr Accubond x200 $400

Barnes 300gr TSX x50 $60

Swift A Frame 300gr x80 $150

Privi Brass New in Bag x100 $144

$1100 actual total value.
I would like to sell this all as one lot, but would consider breaking it up. This package would set you up with a ton of practice rounds and plenty of actual hunting ammo. I used Midway for the actual value, the price beside each is what it would cost to order them from Midway. So basically $400 off the retail price on these.
Asking $700 shipped
20240503_082520.jpg
 
270 grain speer. SOLD
300 grain Aframes SOLD
300 grain Barnes SOLD
Will sell remainder for $500.
 
Right now I still have the
Barnes 235, speer 235, Sierra 250, nosler accubond 300gr and the brass. I have had a couple guys message me on individual items but none are payed for yet.
 
Thank you, the 375 stuff arrived today. Im new to this site. Several guys have allowed me to buy their stuff and each transaction has gone smoothly. I appreciate you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,489
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top