.375 AI

If you're a retired gunsmith and unfortunately also have cancer, why not find a kid to help you build the gun and give it to them afterwards? You'll live forever in campfire stories and teach a youngster something that they can use as a trade some day.

YEs and you left that hammer safety on your rifle, the best safety ever invented, you always know where it is and you can find it, and Ive been looking for a 30 REm in 25 REm caliber for years..great guns.

As a retired gunsmith I have lots of stuff from 50+ years in the trade; I've got a P14 Enfield action and a .375 Shaw barrel blank, I'm thinking of a .375 AI as I have lots of H&H brass. I've built many big game rifles but not this one; it's just because I'm bored not building rifles, I'm never going to Africa, or Alaska, just need something to keep from going crazy!!
Any thoughts on this combination?? I've got lots of military 4831, and old 4350 to burn up before I croak, so can I get a thumbs up?
Dick C.
Good day
Just a Quick Question
I own a .375 F.R W.I.Lhelm h&h that i inherited and have been hunting with it for many years.
1-12 twist
Long 22 inch barrel
Mauser K98 Action
A lot of engraved symbols on the barrel
3 plus 1 chamberd
Best damn Rifel I own still doing sub MOA on 100 yards with 300grain Game Kings
I have a questoin about the make of the rifel .
I have done a lot of research and cant find the real make and origin of the rifel.

I would appreciate it a lot if someone could give me an answer as it has been bugging me for a long time.

Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day
Just a Quick Question
I own a .375 F.R W.I.Lhelm h&h that i inherited and have been hunting with it for many years.
1-12 twist
Long 22 inch barrel
Mauser K98 Action
A lot of engraved symbols on the barrel
3 plus 1 chamberd
Best damn Rifel I own still doing sub MOA on 100 yards with 300grain Game Kings
I have a questoin about the make of the rifel .
I have done a lot of research and cant find the real make and origin of the rifel.

I would appreciate it a lot if someone could give me an answer as it has been bugging me for a long time.

Many Thanks
Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!