.358 Bullets For Sale

cal pappas

Contributor
AH fanatic
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
727
Reaction score
1,557
Media
97
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Fellas:
I sold my .350 no2 Rigby and my .35 caliber days are over, I guess. Here are a few bullets remaining:

Two unopened boxes of Woodleigh 225 grain soft nose bullets. $80 each box.
One opened but full box of 50 Woodleigh 225 grain FMJ bullets. $80 for the box.
One box of Hornday 250 grain round nose bullets, box of 100. $80 for the box
If the above bullets go to one address I will add a 5th box of unknown make of 225 grains (right box in photo), gratis.

Also, I have 120 pieces of .350 no2 brass, some fired ($2 each) some new ($3 each) if you need any.
Prices are plus USPS flat rate shipping and insurance.
Thanks for looking,
Cal
DSC_0061.JPG
 
Fellas:
I sold my .350 no2 Rigby and my .35 caliber days are over, I guess. Here are a few bullets remaining:

Two unopened boxes of Woodleigh 225 grain soft nose bullets. $80 each box.
One opened but full box of 50 Woodleigh 225 grain FMJ bullets. $80 for the box.
One box of Hornday 250 grain round nose bullets, box of 100. $80 for the box
If the above bullets go to one address I will add a 5th box of unknown make of 225 grains (right box in photo), gratis.

Also, I have 120 pieces of .350 no2 brass, some fired ($2 each) some new ($3 each) if you need any.
Prices are plus USPS flat rate shipping and insurance.
Thanks for looking,
Cal
View attachment 459935
Hello Cal,

I want to buy the one box of 100 Hornady 250 grain RN, for $80 and the one box of Woodleigh 225 grain FMJ for $80, if still available.
PM sent and need to get shipping rate quote. I will pay my USPS Money if that's good for you.

Cajunchefray
 
All bullets are sold.
Thanks, gentlemen.
Cal
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,575
Members
169,375
Latest member
Richmond416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top